March 5, 2015

Soon to be Redhead (Again...)

A few days ago, I got a card from a post office and it said; "a large letter item is waiting for you at a postal outlet" – this could only mean one thing; my hair dyes had finally arrived!


The package could be retrieved on the next day so I had to wait... But on the next day I got the delivery from the post office and couldn’t wait to open it.


You know the feeling when you’re opening a box and it feels like a Christmas present – even you know what’s inside and it’s not Christmas? Yeah, I love that feeling. 


Well, this appeared when I tore the box open. 


Now I have plenty of hair dye just begging to be used! The dark roots are starting to sneak up on me again, for it took so long for me to get the hair dye but I just have to endure the damn roots because even I’m aiming for perfection what comes to my hair, I’m just not up for bleaching it again (and I don’t want to destroy my hair). And with this short roots it would be a waste of time and money – I mean, the roots are not nearly as bad as they were and I hope that they would at least turn into dark red. I just want red hair again, please? Thank you! 


Yes, a super sexy after shower photo with glasses and no makeup. I prepared a good base for the hair dye by washing my hair – and thus, secretly enjoying my last days of being semi-blond. I dislike this current hair color more than you know... but now I finally have the red hair dye, and I'm planning to dye my hair on this very weekend! 


I can't wait to have red hair again! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment