March 19, 2015

Fifty Shades of Red

The winter has felt like forever, especially those days between a beautiful white coat of snow and those slushy days when the snow isn’t yet gone... I can’t wait for those actually warm days when you can put on something lighter clothing.

But now, at least the snow has melted and I can’t wait for the summer! I have been using pants (yes, pants) almost through the whole winter but now I have started to use skirts again. Oh, how I have been waiting for that.



Also, I have been able to put on my high heels for the first time since winter! I have been using high heels every day about two weeks now and I can’t even describe the feeling... No more combat boots!



Today's outfit consisted a pencil skirt with a silver zipper and a translucent top which comes down like air.

Here’s some more photos from today:






I haven’t been using this necklace for a while but I think it goes well with all the other silver details – and I like the text. 



I thought that my “basic” dark makeup would go well with the dark outfit and black nails. 




I have been enjoying my red hair more than I can put into words. I love how sunlight makes my hair shine!

Tomorrow it’s Friday and the weekend is finally here. I hope you enjoy the springtime and you have had a great week!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment