July 2, 2015

Cherries & Cats

The whole June was mostly grey and rainy, except some sunnier days here and there. The last day of June was very stormy, but then these first few days of July has been the most beautiful days so far and to me that has really started the summer officially!


Still, I strongly believe the cats have been enjoying these warm days even more than us.


We bought the first cherries of the summer today – I just love fresh cherries and they are one of my favorite berries! They are also so intoxicatingly red (and I love almost anything red) that even that makes it irresistible not to eat all of them at once! I think I’m going to overdose with cherries before the summer is over...


... And what could be better in a hot summer day than fresh cherries swimming in chilled cherry cider?

On the other news; a few days ago, I got my beloved camera from the repair shop where it was for weeks, which means I can start to take actually decent photos again about everything around me as well of myself, as soon as I’ll just fix my hair first! Since my hair project has been delayed, there's still no outfit or makeup pictures this time because I don’t feel as presentable as I would wish myself to be at the moment... So enjoy a photo of a pile of lavishly red cherries instead:



Remember to enjoy the summer as much as you can and take everything out of it! This is an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment