April 12, 2015

My first video!

So, I finally posted my first video on my YouTube channel. It is about Deathstars gig I went to see last September... It was about damn time but better late than never, eh?


I actually filmed the first version of the video months ago, but decided to do it all over again, because I wasn’t satisfied... I’m just a pedantic little redhead. It was in English and I hadn’t really planned what to say so I said whatever came into my mind, which argued with a correct English grammar. I should think before I talk, ha.

So I decided to speak Finnish in the video, but I subtitled it in English so that everyone could understand it. I am planning to do more videos in the future and who knows, maybe I'll do a video in English someday. You can subscribe me if you like. The upcoming videos will be irregularly regular. That helped a lot, didn’t it?
 


Check out my YouTube Channel HERE!

P.S. Yes, yes, yes... I’m ashamed to admit I do not own a fancy video editing program so I rape my videos with Windows’ own “video editing software” – do you have any suggestions what program should I get and use? Advices would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment