February 3, 2015

It's That Time of the Month Again...

I have finally started my hair project, and now after watching my dark roots long enough, it was time to do something about them. Damn it!


I’ve been buying the same bleach for a long, long time since I’ve been proven that it’s good. I remember standing in front of a wall of bleaches trying to pick one before I found the one I’m using now. I still like to wait some time (about a week) before I dye my hair after bleaching, washing it at least once between bleaching and dyeing, so it’s not too much for my hair. I don’t know whether it does anything but still... If my hair is still not red yet but if I must go outside with ”dyeing-in-progress” hair, it is more bearable to walk outside with light roots than dark, for the contrast is more harsh with my own roots.


My mom always helps me to bleach my hair because I’m such a pedantic person that I could easily use at least an hour just to bleach my roots, which isn’t a good thing because I’m dealing with peroxide...




The bleaching was a success – my roots turned out better than I expected!

Next up it is time to dye my hair back to bright red again! I’m now stuck with my pinkish mess, until I get the chance to buy red hair dye at the end of this week. The tins will probably arrive at the beginning of next week... And believe me when I say; I can not wait!


2 comments:

  1. Your pink look is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you! <3
      I feel surprisingly comfortable with this hair. One of my friends called it "My Little Pony" -hair. Haha! :D

      Delete