September 15, 2014

A Trip to Helsinki

I was in Helsinki for an extended weekend to see my brother. I left there on Friday and came back today. We had the greatest time with my brother gaming, watching movies, eating... and well, mostly gaming!


On Saturday we went out to eat and got ourselves ready...


We went to one of the restaurants in downtown quite late but managed to get a table. We ate well and left near midnight. We went back to my brothers home and gamed some more.


Even we played a lot, we also had time to watch a few movies in the middle. Yes, we did had a lot stuff in our to-do -lists but we didn’t have the time to do all of them. Maybe next time... 


Today I left back home with a bus, even I felt I could have stayed with my brother for another day. But I had to go home at some point, so... I had the greatest time with my brother and I can’t wait for the next time we would see!

P.S. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of my whole outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment